CSA for Schools, Clubs, and Organizations
Bounty from the Box: The CSA Farm Cookbook makes a wonderful, practical gift, fundraiser, and resource for all sorts of organizations committed to healthier eating, living, and community, like garden clubs, schools, and employers. Will you be one of them? Learn more below…
Who might be interested?
- Garden clubs and groups
- Schools with gardens
- Community gardeners
- Employers who sponsor employee gardens
- Employers with employee health/wellness programs
- Cooking clubs and groups
- Farm-based educational centers
- University education extension offices
What do we offer?
Bounty from the Box: The CSA Farm Cookbook [Print]
A 712-page print book that features over 90 different fruits, vegetables, and herbs offered by CSA farms throughout the country, offering reliable storage, preparation, and cooking advice for each crop, as well as over 350 delicious recipes.
- For educators and nonprofits, download this flyer for more information.
- For employers, download this flyer for more information.
It’s in the Bag—or Not! Storage Guide [PDF]
An electronic PDF file called It’s in the Bag—or Not! that contains selection, storage, and trimming/cleaning info on over 90 crops. Many CSA members and home cooks waste valuable food and money because they don’t know how to store and prep their fresh produce properly, and this attractive, full-color guide addresses these issues.
How does it work?
- We offer generous promotional discounts for clubs, schools, employers, and organizations who want to order print books and storage guide PDFs for their members, students, and employees. Please contact the author Mi Ae Lipe for more details.
- Our print book makes a fantastic fundraiser, raffle prize, and donation for school gardens and other causes! Please contact the author Mi Ae Lipe for more details.