Eat Your Books has indexed over 1 million recipes—so now you can have a search engine to find all your recipes in your cookbooks, magazines & favorite blogs.
Eat Your Books is a website for people who love cookbooks and love to use great recipes. If you have a cookbook collection, you probably get a lot of pleasure from browsing your books—but there are times when you haven’t got time to look through them all to find a recipe. Or maybe you feel you’re not using them as effectively as you’d like, sticking to familiar recipes or not branching beyond the current favorites.
Eat Your Books can help you find recipes in seconds, we’re the only website to have indexed the most popular cookbooks, so you can include them in your online searches. You might also like to use recipes from other sources, with Eat Your Books you can do a single search across ALL your recipes no matter where they are.
With Eat Your Books you can create your own personal Bookshelf and you can find recipes across:
- Your cookbooks—tell us which cookbooks you own. If we haven’t indexed a favorite book, use the EYB indexing tools and do it yourself.
- Your food magazines—add that stack of magazines, all the most popular magazines have been indexed.
- Great food blogs and websites—add Food52, David Lebovitz, Smitten Kitchen, 101 Cookbooks and many more.
- Your own personal recipe clippings—bring some order to your clippings files by using the EYB indexing tools.
- Your favorite online recipes—using the EYB Bookmarklet, add any online recipe to your collection.
Eat Your Books is NOT a recipe site, so you won’t find the recipes here, but you will be able to find them and if there is an online version of the recipe there will be a link to it.