Freshness Farms is a suburban farm that plants, harvests, and collects local, sustainable and organically farmed and prepared foods. Freshness Farms promotes the growth of California native edibles and participates in environmentally friendly growing methods.
The labor of love that is Freshness Farms today was conceived originally as a school fundraiser. Freshness Farms has been delivering the finest fresh foods—grown and produced a stone’s throw from our own backyards—to homes and businesses in Silicon Valley for over ten years.
Freshness Farms provides you with the highest quality produce mostly grown in Silicon Valley. Each week the seasonal crops are harvested at their peak of flavor and that’s what you’ll see in your delivery. You can choose from weekly, every other week, or monthly delivery schedules.
By supporting Freshness Farms you can stay healthy, support local farming, and help save our planet all at the same time.
Freshness Farms foods include—
- Freshness Farms suburban farming locations.
- Backyard fruit trees in the Bay Area.
- Small family-operated Slow Food farms that grow food in our local area (less than 100-mile radius).
- Our own farm share members that contribute food to our crop-sharing program.
You benefit from—
- Deliveries throughout the Silicon Valley and South SF Bay.
- A variety of weekly, biweekly, or monthly subscription share options, and a whole host of add-on foods.
- Company staff food deliveries.
- Farm stand and educational food events on Summer Saturdays.
- Crop-sharing (contribute things grown in your own yard and become a food provider yourself).