In addition to the broader mission of biodynamic agriculture, the mission of the Oregon Biodynamic group is threefold:
The group’s primary mission is to make high-quality biodynamic preps to help heal the earth and humanity. We make these preparations available to anybody for purchase.
Secondly, we strive to educate ourselves and the broader community by sponsoring conferences, hosting open houses, studying together, and networking with and supporting other groups that have similar missions.
Thirdly, we actively grow and nourish a community; the rhythmical, meaningful work we undertake in our yearly cycle of meetings builds and strengthens friendships and helps foster the growth of biodynamics across space and through time.
- Make quality BD preparations annually
- Store and distribute preparations regionally
- Provide educational opportunities for people to learn more about biodynamics
- Network with and support other BD groups
- Continually train one another so that the group’s success is not overly dependent on a small number of experienced individuals