Now that the holidays are fast approaching, it’s time to embark on something new—our first contest giveaways!
What the Contest Is: Every week from mid-November through mid-December, we’ll be running week-long contest to give away adorable jewelry by a Washington State friend whose business is Beads by Q. These are one-of-a-kind beaded pieces, either bracelets, earrings, or necklace pendants, each with a veggie or fruit theme. The prize for our last giveaway is a free copy of the Bounty from the Box: The CSA Farm Cookbook! Both the jewelry and book make great holiday gifts—for others or just yourself. This is truly the book that bridges the gap between farmers and eaters!
Why You Should Enter: When you enter our contest, you’ll register on our site to get automatically notified of new blog posts, recipes, and resources. Our blog is a great place to learn about food and farming issues, get tips for using your fresh produce, and become better informed about how to eat healthfully and easily. In addition, we have a terrific recipe section where you can browse and get ideas for your next dinner—or even add your own recipes! You’ll also find an extensive Resource Directory featuring CSA farms across the country, other cooking resources, recommended reading, gardening resources, and so much more—it’s a whole universe unto itself.
How To Enter: It’s easy!
- Go to my website, www.bountybox.wpengine.com, and click on Buy the Book.
- When this page loads, you’ll see on the right side a vertical dark green banner that says “Get a Taste of Bounty from the Box.” Click on the orange button “Get Free Chapters.”
- There, you’ll be prompted for your name and email address. Don’t worry—we take your privacy very seriously and don’t sell to mailing lists. We just notify you when there are new posts on our blog, recipes, and other goodies. And occasionally you may hear from us when we have other exciting news to share.
- That’s it. Each contest will run 1 week, and winners will be chosen through a random drawing and notified by email. And we’d love it if you’d share our post on your social media too—the more the merrier!!
- And if you want additional chances to win, share us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest, and use the hashtag #BountyBox. That will automatically enter you in our next contest. Be sure to use the hashtag—that’s the only way you can be entered in a second time!