Add other fresh herbs to taste—rosemary, thyme, basil, oregano, summer savory, sage—any or all, it’s all good. If necessary, thin with sour cream or yogurt to the desired dipping consistency. I make this dip at least a day ahead to let the flavors mingle.
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic minced
- ½ teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- Mix all of the ingredients together, then refrigerate. For the best flavor, serve softened at room temperature.
— Maureen Cooney, The Bluff Country Co-op Cookbook
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!