Ordinary popcorn comes alive with chives, Parmesan cheese, and black pepper in this simple recipe. It’s not just for movie times anymore!
Chive and Parmesan Popcorn
- ⅔ cup unpopped popcorn
- 5 tbsp butter
- Freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup chopped fresh chives
- 1 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- Pop the popcorn.
- In a pan, melt the butter. Grind as much pepper as you want into the butter.
- Sprinkle the chives over the popcorn along with the grated cheese. Drizzle the butter mixture over the popcorn, and salt to taste.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!