Looking for a superfood snack to boost your energy and keep you satisfied until your next meal? Then look no further than this Goji Berry Superfood Granola!
Enjoy this Goji Berry Superfood Granola on top of yogurt, with milk or simply by the handful. Remember to watch your portion control though, as granola is a calorie-dense food.
Goji Berry Granola
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup sliced, raw almonds
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup raw local honey
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup goji berries
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine the rolled oats, raw almonds, coconut flakes, and sea salt.
- In another small bowl, combine the raw honey and coconut oil. Microwave the coconut oil combination roughly 20 seconds or until the oil has melted and can be stirred smooth.
- Pour the coconut oil mixture on top of the oats mixture and stir with a large wooden spoon until well coated. Spread onto a lined baking pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then stir. Bake for another 15 minutes, making sure to check half way through so that nothing burns. Remove from the oven and sprinkle on the goji berries. Let cool before storing in an airtight container.