Chicken doesn’t have to be dull and boring anymore … green curry paste can be found online or in Asian grocery stores. This recipe is from Nadine Bayer of Wisconsin.
Green Curry Chicken with Broccoli and Cauliflower
- ½ head broccoli
- ½ head cauliflower
- 1 to 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 chicken breasts, sliced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp butter
- 3 tbsp heavy cream
- 2 to 3 tbsp green curry paste
- Cut the broccoli and cauliflower into bite-size pieces and steam until they are tender-crisp. Set aside.
- In a large skillet, sauté the garlic and chicken breast slices in the olive oil. When the chicken is cooked through, push it to the outer edges of the pan.
- Melt the butter in the center of the pan over low heat. Add the cream and curry paste; blend and stir in the chicken, then turn off the heat. Add the broccoli and cauliflower, cover, and let the flavors meld about 5 minutes.
— Courtesy of Nadine Bayer of Wisconsin.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!