These roasted potato wedges are easy-peasy to make, and if they are roasted until somewhat crisp, are simply irresistible to eat. Besides, with rosemary, garlic, and black pepper as seasonings, how could they not be? For a change, you can also make these with sweet potatoes.
Mylar’s Rosemary Potato Wedges
- 4 large baking potatoes (or sweet potatoes)
- 2 to 4 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 2 to 3 large rosemary sprigs leaves stripped off stems and finely chopped
- Olive or sesame oil
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- Cut the potatoes into bite-sized wedges.
- Strip the rosemary off their stems, and coarsely chop the leaves. Finely chop the garlic. (If you have one of those little miniature food processors, you can throw the garlic cloves and rosemary together into the machine.)
- Place the potatoes in a big bowl and toss lightly with oil (sesame adds a deliciously nutty, smoky flavor), garlic, rosemary, salt, and pepper.
- Line a large shallow baking dish or sheet with aluminum foil, then place the potatoes in a single layer on top. Bake for about 30 to 45 minutes, or until the potatoes are nicely golden brown on the outside but still moist inside. Serve immediately.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!